Tired of trying a whole range of skin related products on that shelf? Vyakhyaa brings to you the one trick pony of Skin oils. Blending traditional recipes with a modern touch, Vyakhyaa Face and Body Oil brings out a radiant and natural glow to your skin and fights off skin problems like acne, acne marks, wound marks and dark circles. Vyakhyaa is organic, cruelty-free, chemical-free, and rich in essential nutrients and bioactive that bring out the best in you and radiates a natural glow.
- 100% naturally sourced Vyakhyaa brings to you a powerful skin rejuvenating and detanning treatment that can be used on both the face and body.
- First time in India: Formulated with Teak Tree leaves, it contains a unique formulation of some of nature’s most skin-friendly and non-chemical ingredients.
- Brightens dull skin, detans, and lightens skin patches naturally. Teak tree leaf extracts contain anti-inflammatory that repairs pigmentation.
- First-of-its-kind: Rich in antioxidants, we bring to you oil in the form of a gel. It helps in healing, protecting, repairing, and nourishing the skin.
- The nutrients in this oil protect the skin from water loss, replenishes lost nutrients, fights oxidative damage, and help in restoring the natural glow of your skin.
- Selectively sourced natural ingredients nurture and heal acne, acne marks, fire-burnt marks, wound marks, dark circles, and chapped lips. It’s mild and soothing formula works wonderfully in combating acne and acne-scars and its recurrence.
First, of its kind, Vyakhyaa brings to you, hair and skin oil in the form of a gel. A 100% Pure Coconut oil formulated with Teak tree leaves extracts and beeswax make for clear and healthy skin. It’s a mineral and vitamin-rich blend treats acne, acne marks, suntans, sunburns, fire-burnt marks, and wound marks and heals them with consistent usage. Doubling up a moisturizer, it improves skin texture and thereby fights and repairs dull, dry, and rough skin.
- Treats and repairs sun-damaged skin and suntans, sunburns.
- Dark spots and blemishes.
- Treats dry, rough, and dull skin.
- Fights and treats acne, acne marks, and any other scar marks.
- Treats Fire-burnt marks, wound-marks and any other marks (scars) on the skin (face and body)
- Helps in reducing fine-lines and wrinkles when massaged frequently and regularly.
- Helps in fading dark circles.
- Treats dry patches on the skin.
- Cures chapped lips.
- Clear and healthy skin
- Improved skin texture
- Balanced skin oil
- Balanced pH levels
- Glowing and soft skin
- Well moisturized and nourished skin
HOW TO USE? [In case, the packaging label has tips, steps make sure they match this.]
- Apply the oil onto the clean and dry skin (face and body) and gently massage in the upward direction in a circular motion
- The oil will get absorbed into the skin quickly. Leave it for about 30-45minutes or you can keep it overnight. Rinse with a mild soap.
- You can either use it as a morning potion or add it to your bedtime regime. It is light and quick to absorb.
- You can use it as a moisturizer during day-time OR take a generous amount of oil and gently apply it on your face and body, leave it for about 30-45 mins and wash off with a mild-cleanser.
- At night, you can cleanse your face and apply the oil onto the dry and clean skin, leave it overnight and wash the next day.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- No Age Barrier.
- No SIde effects.
- Store in a dry and cool place for maintaining the texture of the oil.
- No added preservatives, chemicals, or fragrance.
- Use at least 4-5 times a week on face and entire body for the best results: Consistency is the key!
- Do not introduce oil to water or water content. Do not touch with wet hands.
Keeping the 3 ingredients in 3 rows and a minimal 2 line description for each ingredient.
- Coconut Oil: Known for its versatility of usage, Coconut oil contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect the skin. These include linoleic acid, which helps skin retain moisture and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
- Teak Tree Oil: Teak tree leaves can be used as an anti-inflammatory agent on the skin. Juice of teak leaves can be used to treat various skin diseases due to inflammation, such as acne. This leaf can also help deal with itchy skin.
- Beeswax: Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months.