A blend of the best of natural herbs and choicest Khopra Oil: Vyakhyaa herbal oil brings to the table ayurvedic formulae passed down the generations. Known to relieve tensions and other modern stress-inducing ailments, Vyakhyaa is herbal, cruelty-free, chemical-free and rich in essential nutrition and bioactive that are crucial for hair care and facilitate growth and luster.
Herbal hair oil powered with 9 naturally sourced bioactive ingredients: Choicest Coconut Oil, Bhringraj Extract, Almond, Brahmi, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves, December Flower Extracts, Fenugreek, Four o’clock flower leaves, Hibiscus Extracts and Patchouli that work together to revitalize, revive and bring luster, gloss, and vitality to your hair. Totally herbal and 100% natural ingredients and no usage mineral oil, parabens, synthetic colors and artificial fragrances.
From the Manufacturer:
Use the Brand Story here.
- Nourishes hair at the deepest level.
- Makes hair feel touchably soft and smooth with every use.
- Treats hair fall, dandruff, dull, rough and frizzy hair.
- Makes hair voluminous, improves the texture of the hair and also promotes healthy hair and scalp.
- Strengthens the roots facilitating treatment of split ends and breakage of hair.
- The subtle fragrance of the oil relieves you instantly from stress, insomnia and headache.
- Prevents premature greying, hair damage; minimizes breakage and hair thinning.
HOW TO USE?
- Take a generous amount of oil, massage your scalp with your fingertips and apply along the length of your hair either during day-time or, before bed-time, or, a small amount of oil can be applied on the scalp every day.
- Leave it for at least about 30-45mins and then rinse it off. Use at least 3-4 times a week to get the best results.
- Remember, ‘Vyakhyaa’ stands for consistency. Consistency is the key. With consistent use, add luster and volume to already thinning of hair. Suitable for all hair types. No age barriers.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Do not touch with wet hands
Keeping the 3 ingredients in 3 rows and a minimal 2 line description for each ingredient.
Coconut Oil: Versatility is an understatement for the Kalpavruksha. The humble Coconut oil forms the core of our herbal oil. It plays a key role in promoting healthy scalp, moisturizing hair and retaining moisture.
Bhringraj: A key ingredient in the Rasayana Rejuvenation Therapy, Bhringraj Oil is derived from leaves of the Bhringraj plant that is cultivated in the humid tropical regions across the world. The oil has special significance in Ayurveda and medical science. Bhringraj Oil works like a miracle to solve hair care problems like hair fall and premature graying.
Almond: Always considered luxurious in terms of its benefits and procurement. A rich source of protein and Vitamin E, improve the production of new cells, and facilitate smooth and supple skin.
Brahmi: One of the most popular herbs in Ayurveda, Brahmi helps nourish the roots well and accelerates hair growth by thickening the roots. It also helps to keep the scalp cool and strengthens the hair follicles.
Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds’ extract are known to nourish the roots of your hair and reduce hair thinning. That, paired with coconut oil, has antifungal properties and strengthens the scalp and hair. Thus, preventing hair fall and promoting hair growth.
Curry Leaves: Not just your skin, but your hair needs exfoliation too. Curry leaves help to remove the dead hair follicles, the prime reason behind dandruff. It also helps in opening up clogged hair follicles on the scalp allowing them to breathe better.
December Flower: A rich source of potassium, the paste of the December flower petals help strengthen the root on your scalp and facilitate growth of hair.
Fenugreek Seeds: A known kitchen-shelf ingredient, Fenugreek seeds [Methi] have high protein and nicotinic acid content, They work as a natural conditioner keeping the hair and scalp nourished.
Four o’clock Flower Leaves: As unique as its name is, it does have remarkable anti-inflammatory properties that make the Four o’clock Flower Leaves powerful against various kinds of skin inflammations.
Hibiscus: Loaded with antioxidants and other agents, Hibiscus can improve the production of Melanin, which is responsible for the darkening of hair.
Patchouli: The lesser-known relative of mint, lavender, and sage: Patchouli oil is a triple threat against scalp ailments because it is an antiseptic, astringent, and fungicide.
Jasmine: Jasmine oil is believed to strengthen the roots and lengths of the hair while providing a light coat of moisture to improve suppleness. These effects, when combined, give you more natural volume, fewer breakages, and shinier hair. Not to forget they smell good while doing so.